Leather Auxiliary Agents, Textile Auxiliary Agents, Water Treatment Chemicals
Colorless Transparent Liquid
Packaging & Delivery
200kg metal drums or IBC totes
in fifteen days after we get the down payment
DY-201Dimethyl silicone oil
contact: Jane Gong whatsapp: 86-153 1516 8119 wechate: gzzchg e-mail: dayichemical at aliyun.com Skype:chggzz
- DY-201 Dimethyl silicone oil, chemical name is Polydimethylsiloxane, which formula is (CH3)3SiO[(CH3)2SiO]n-Si(CH3)3, this products is a kind of transparent, colourless polydimethylsilixane liquid, available viscosities ranging from 12cps to 2000000cps.
- Little change in physical properties over a wide temperature span - arelatively flat viscosity-temperature slope, and serviceability from -50°C up to 200°C.
- Excellent water repellency.
- Good dielectic properties over a wide range of temperatures and frequencies.
- Low surface tension - readily wets clean surfaces to impart water repellency and release characteristics.
- Viscosities above 10 mm²/s also exhibit heat stability, oxidation resistance, very low vapour pressures, and high flash point.
- Low order of toxicity
- Essentially odourless
- Soluble in a wide range of solvent
- Non-greasy and non-ran
Flash point ≥°C)
RELEASE MATERIAL: Used alone or as part of a compounded formula,
DY-201 Fluid provides a non-carbonising mould release for rubber, plastics, and metal die castings.
FOAM PREVENTITIVE: Extremely small amounts of the fluid effectively control foam in many processing operations, especially in non-aqueous systems.
thermal and chemical stability, shear-breakdown resistance, compressibility, and rubber compatibility make DY-201 Fluid outstanding for mechanical/ hydraulic uses. Typical uses include hydrolic stabilisers, damping media.
• SURFACE-ACTIVE MATERIAL: Added to vinyl plastisols,
DY-201 Fluid improves the flow characteristics, de-aerates and
lubricates the surface of the completed part.
• LUBRICANT: The fluid provides excellent lubrication for most plastic and elastomeric surfaces. Lubricity with metals depends upon the combination involved. Care should be taken to select suitable metals for pumps and other items with moving parts.
• COSMETICS AND SKIN PREPARATIONS: DY-201 Fluid is an important ingredient in hand creams, skin protectants, suntan lotions, and hair grooming aids because it forms a non-greasy, protective film which resists water and waterborne irritants, yet allows the skin to breathe. Literature is available that details the use of the fluid in cosmetics.
• POLISHES AND CHEMICAL SPECIALITIES: DY-201 Fluid is used in most automobile and furniture polishes for its ease of application,high gloss with minimum rubbing, and a durable water-repellant film. It is also used in many other speciality formulations, including aerosol starches and fabric conditioners. Additional literature is available.
• ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT: With excellent dielectric
properties, DY-201 Fluid can be used for both insulating and